- No design or graphic production will be started until the project is paid in full by the consumer (you). Large projects can proceed with a down payment of at least half the total price. Changes and/or rework could result in additional fees at the discretion of the project manager (PNK). A final invoice will be given to the consumer when the project is complete. Final invoices must be paid in full within 1 week of the given date on the invoice. When final invoice is paid and project is given the green light by the consumer, production will start immediately. Green light by the consumer is defined as the consumer assuming responsibility in confirming that the drafted project is accurate (spelling, colors, specific requests). Final payment indicates the consumer has approved the drafted design project for production. Should the consumer indicate that changes are needed, the project will go back for drafting and another final invoice will be delivered when draft is complete. Turnaround time varies with project size; most cases 1-2 weeks can be expected after project has gone to production.
- All shipping times are based on when your item (s) complete manufacturing. I ship packages out Tuesday’s and Friday’s. Your package will ship out on either of these days depending on when your order is ready.
- Shipping package price has been calculated by weight & size through the preferred shipping carrier USPS in the interests of providing our customers with the lowest possible prices. I do not consider shipping as an area to generate additional profit or a way to offset our discounted product prices to our customers. In some instances of large orders, multiple boxes may be required.
- With every package shipped out you will receive a tracking number, which will give you an estimated time of delivery. (Unless shipping to Canada, I can’t track package across the border.) In the instance you order the “Complete Top Sign” you will have to sign for it. Orders exceeding $100.00 will require a signature to receive package.
- In the event you check the tracking number and it reads "package was delivered" but you didn't receive anything, you MUST contact your local Post Office immediately. I will send you pictures to give to the postmaster to describe/show the package if needed. Once the package is shipped out it's in the USPS hands. If the tracking number given reads delivered I have to believe it was until proven differently. When all the options are exhausted, in the spirit of good faith, a replacement package will be sent that you will have to sign for.
- If any product is damaged in the shipping process, you MUST send picture proof of damage to Paul at email@example.com. Absolutely NO refunds will be given, only an exact replacement of the original item you’ve ordered will be given to replace the damaged item. You MUST also ship the damaged item back to 138 W 5th St. PO BOX 228. PNK will cover the cost to ship. Item MUST be shipped using the same postal service you received it in. For example, if USPS delivered your package, you MUST use USPS to ship it back. If a different postal service is used, PNK will NOT cover the return shipping cost. When the damaged product is received by PNK Custom Design LLC, a new product will be shipped back to you.
- Complete Top Signs, Sign Wraps, Door Wraps & Team Banners are made and designed specify for you. Therefor NO RETURNS are accepted. Once you have paid and given a green light on the design draft, the project is finalized. Once a project has gone to printing production, no changes, returns, exchanges can be made.
- PNK is not reliable for the graphics that get installed improperly by the consumer (you). PNK recommends you find a person with experience and knowledge in laying vinyl. PNK can install graphics for you, at $50.00 per hour. An additional fee applies if travel distance is greater than 25 miles. If graphic is a total lost during installation and needs replacement (small fee applies), please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.